- Be committed to high ethical standards in the conduct of our business and supply chain.
- Promote Fair Trade, Sustainability and Human Rights in our Tendering, Procurement and Recruitment process.
- Operate a robust Recruitment Policy, including eligibility to work in the UK checks’ for all employees to safeguard against human trafficking or individuals being forced to work against their will.
- Operate a Whistleblowing Policy to make sure employees know that they can bring their concerns about how colleagues are being treated and how practices within our business or supply chain are being undertaken, without fear of reprisals.
- Stand for our Code of Conduct explaining the way we behave as an organisation and how we expect our employees and suppliers to act.
We will define Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking objectives, targets and improvement actions that are related to this statement. We will regularly evaluate progress and keep it available on our website or make it available on demand.
We are committed to provide relevant Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking training. Genfit will promote the awareness of the problem to employees and, where appropriate, to suppliers. We will communicate our performance in tackling the Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking within the organisation and to the public.
We will implement processes to prevent Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking to ensure that we are prepared to deal with potential emergencies.
This statement will be regularly reviewed and updated to take account of organisational priorities and changes, legislation and best practice.